Help your Genetic Crime Unit assess genetic contamination in grocery stores, cafeterias, restaurants, homes, offices, schools, and nearby Monsanto facilities by filling out the G.C.U. Incident Report.
- Ask person what their last meal was. Fill out section “Description of Incident” based on their response.
- Collect the person’s name. Tag the person if tags are available.
- Obtain person’s e-mail address for future G.C.U. contact
- Circle the person’s last meal based on the information provided in the “Description of the Incident”
- Based on the likely level of genetic contamination, circle the appropriate number (10 is high levels of genetic contamination & 0 is no genetic contamination)
- Based on the above information, fill out the Risk Level (4 is highest risk & 0 is no risk) of Health (H), Environment (E), Food Democracy (F), and Contamination (C).
- Submit all Genetic Crimes field work to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or tweet at @GMO917 #occupymonsanto