Genetic Crimes Unit Incident ReportPosted: March 7th, 2012 | Filed under: Resources | Tags: breakfast, cafeterias, contamination, dinner, environment, food, food democracy, GCU, gmo, grocery stores, health, homes, incident report, lunch, offices, Organic Food, restaurants, risk, schools, snack |
Click here to down a PDF of the Genetic Crimes Unit Incident Report
Help your Genetic Crime Unit assess genetic contamination in grocery stores, cafeterias, restaurants, homes, offices, schools, and nearby Monsanto facilities by filling out the G.C.U. Incident Report.
- Ask person what their last meal was. Fill out section “Description of Incident” based on their response.
- Collect the person’s name. Tag the person if tags are available.
- Obtain person’s e-mail address for future G.C.U. contact
- Circle the person’s last meal based on the information provided in the “Description of the Incident”
- Based on the likely level of genetic contamination, circle the appropriate number (10 is high levels of genetic contamination & 0 is no genetic contamination)
- Based on the above information, fill out the Risk Level (4 is highest risk & 0 is no risk) of Health (H), Environment (E), Food Democracy (F), and Contamination (C).
- Submit all Genetic Crimes field work to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or tweet at @GMO917 #occupymonsanto